Integrated payable software that
tracks and reports vendor payment information, year-end 1099 reporting and more.
Our Accounts Payable program is easy to set up, maintain, and it provides
close control over monies due and payables.
Interface this dynamic software to
General Ledger and Requisitions and PO's to enable full encumbrance accounting.
Designed with efficiency and control in mind, the Accounts Payable
program saves time and journal entries.
- Multiple split distributions invoice with variable descriptions and GL account
- Vendor defaults for description, GL acct., etc.
- Full purchase order interface
- User-defined vendor history
- 1099 capability
- Vendor Inquiry
- Complete audit trail
- Budget warnings and limits
- Excellent error correction
- Cash or accrual accounting
- User-defined approval limits
- Custom checks, warrants, vouchers
- Automatic discount calculations with table-driven
|PARTIAL LIST OF REPORTS
- 1099 Reconciliation
- Cash Requirement
- Check Registers
- Checks (laser, inkjet, or impact)
- Discounts Lost
- General Ledger Reconciliation
- Invoice Register
- Item Purchased (search by description)
- Paid Invoices
- Payment Approval
- Payment Selection
- Unpaid Invoices
- Vendor Form Letters
- Vendor History
- Vendor Labels